www-repository mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: restrictions are optional
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:24:39 GMT

Henri Yandell wrote:

> All three and chaperon added back and marked as being in use with Cocoon.

Missing:
----------
1) deli:deli:jar:x050330

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=deli -DartifactId=deli \
          -Dversion=x050330 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-deli-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) deli:deli:jar:x050330

IIRC Deli is closely related to Jena, probably even developed by the
same group and presumably under the same license.

> Jena depends on ICU4J, which has an X License. Looks pretty BSD-ish,
> so no worries there - if Cocoon ship this they might want to let Cliff
> know on legal-discuss.

Sorry i'm not following you here, should we worry or not about shipping
this lib with Cocoon ?

Thanks
Jorg