www-repository mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [OBR] How about getting the OSGi peeps involved?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 04:11:20 GMT
Hello peoples,

Please excuse the cross post.  This is to give the OSGi folks a heads
up.  From now on please post your replies to repository@apache.org.

I know Peter Kreins and Richard Hall were working on a new version of
the OBR (bundle repository).  OBR originally stood for Oscar Bundle
Repository but is now called the OSGi Bundle Repository.  I know we've
had threads about setting up an OSGi repository before at the ASF.  We
also spoke about bundlizing ASF artifacts en mass.

My goal here is to get together the people who have somewhat common
interests with the repository effort at the ASF.  On the felix list we
had spoken about this list being dead but it's alive again.  It's a good
time to talk about OSGi bundles and an ASF OBR repository.

To subscribe:

   repository-subscribe@apache.org

Alex