www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: restrictions are optional
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 00:19:47 GMT
My first pass is complete.

1/
http://people.apache.org/repository/ contains good things. Some of
them have distributions, zips, tar.gzs etc which I don't like, but I
haven't kicked that yet. Everything there is a pretty easy match to an
active ASF project (as far as my memory serves).

2/
http://people.apache.org/warez/ contains things that I'm not sure
about yet. License wise many are ASL compatible, but I'd need to
double check as I go along.

3/
http://people.apache.org/wrongperms/ contains things that have the
wrong permissions. They need fixing before they can be moved into the
repository.

4/
/home/bayard/dead-repo/ contains things that I have pulled. This is currently:

"bdb             bouncycastle    clover          magicGball      openejb"

magicGball and openejb are both dead; I checked on #geronimo. The
other three are not redistributable unless someone can tell me why.

Hen