www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NOTICE file in releases of Maven produced artifacts.
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 20:08:46 GMT
Jorg is already discussing this in:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAR-10

Jeremy Boynes submitted a simple patch to get it started:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAR-42

I don't think the comments field in the POM is sufficient as the
notice probably needs to travel where the JAR does (though the POM is
included, it probably isn't obvious enough).

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/