www-repository mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: changes to XmlSchema JARs in the repository
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 23:10:57 GMT
Because we/I found issues with the releases before they were announced.
I think my maven POM was wrong and it didn't include a license the first
time down. Then there was some other issue in 1.0.1 where we found a
critical bug before we announced. Since maven publishes and tags when
you do the release, I had to do some svn reverts and rewrite. We didn't
do a release announcement until the final versions were in place though.
As long as the latest ones from Apache are the latest ones on ibiblio
everything should be correct.
- Dan