www-repository mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sources + javadocs
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:20:58 GMT

Henri Yandell wrote:

> Anyone mind if I go ahead and see how much I can script in the current
> repos such that the sources and javadocs are pulled out of the .zip
> files in the archive and sucked over into the maven repo?

You mean the current maven2 repo? I didn't realize sources and javadoc
were being packed together in the archive, but if they are by all means
go for it.

A better strategy long term is to ask all our m2 based projects to
deploy the sources and javadocs alongside the binaries. Or perhaps this
can be added as a build plugin that is always executed from asf/pom.xml?

Jorg