www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cleaned up?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 01:18:39 GMT
I agree in both 1 and 2, but do you consider official releases?
- RCs
- betas
- alphas

IMHO it's a decision of the PMC for each project what to push or it'll
be hard to manage.
I'd like to see betas and RCs at least publicly available and
announced so I can try them. They can be later removed from /dist when
the next version is released and still be available from ibiblio.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.