www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cleaned up?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:51:24 GMT
They shouldn't be removed for the same reason old versions are not
removed when a new one is out ;) You should be able to reproduce the
build ("this worked on RCx and now it doesn't work")
Another option is to use dated snapshots for testing before a release
as we do with maven for point releases.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.