www-repository mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: repository documentation
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:19:11 GMT
Hi robert,

I promised to do this some time ago, and never got around to it. I
promised to do it for Hen yesterday, and it still fell through. Part
of the hold up is that there is still a little uncertainty about the
best way to locate and use it, and I still have some things to follow
up on that.

Honestly, I don't see much activity happening here in the long run. I
think the group should be folded back into infra@ and the relevant
documentation should appear in the foundation /dev/ site.

I was going to cut it into the maven site first. I'd be starting from
the wiki page with my name on it and a series of emails on this list.

Basically we need docs for:
- how to upload releases to the repository manually (ant users, etc)
- how to automate with Maven 1.x
- how to automate with Maven 2.x

Let me know how you would like to work on this.

- Brett