www-repository mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: repository documentation
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:24:10 GMT
Hi folks,

Robert just pointed me to this discussion as he was helping me out with
cutting my first release of OJB (which I did following his guide and the
Jakarta commons one). As such, I'm one of the newbies that he was
indirectly refering to :-)
Since I just finished the release with uploading the OJB jars and
related stuff to dist/java-repository with only plain Ant (with a bit of
nudging from Henk), I might be able to help with the first point, how to
upload releases to the repository manually. I could also add a bit to
Robert's /dev release guide from by newbie perspective if that's any help.

regards,
Tom