www-repository mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Sun JARs and Gump
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:11:06 GMT
Steve,

I would have to check, but the license for JavaMail has changed recently, so
it may be possible to treat the latest version differently.  Not sure if the
activation has likewise changed.  Also, Sun recently released JINI under the
Apache License v2, and we should look to see what specifically got picked up
under that rubric.

I am listening to Simon Phipps talk about licensing literally *right now*,
and will discuss with him afterwards the general question.

What other separately distributed jars, other than JavaMail and activation
are on the table?

	--- Noel