www-repository mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sun JARs and Gump
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:39:27 GMT
This is all hopeful for the future, but unfortunately there is still
not a final release version of the Geronimo JARs (ASL, obviously) or
Glasshfish JARs (CDDL). I'm also not sure if Glassfish is providing
anything other than JavaMail or activation at this point.

So these might be a good idea for gump to go out and build, but from a
general repository standpoint its not always possible to recommend
them.

- Brett