www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOTs in java-repository
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:55:26 GMT
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Brett Porter wrote:

> Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:13:35 +1000
> From: Brett Porter <brett.porter@gmail.com>
> To: repository@apache.org
> Subject: Re: SNAPSHOTs in java-repository

> I've removed all SNAPSHOT files, including timestamped builds from
> java-repository. They are still available in the archive and I kept a
> copy in my home directory in case I need to revert this soon.

  Very, very good.

  I still find a few in that category : 437 files , 102 symlinks.

  [henkp@minotaur]-: find . -type f -print | egrep 'SNAPSHOT|200' | wc -l
       437
  [henkp@minotaur]-: find . -type l -print | egrep 'SNAPSHOT|200' | wc -l
       102

  None of these are owner by 'brett' ; did you remove only your own stuff
  or also stuff owned by others ?

  For now, let's see what happens. If nothing breaks,
  we can think about removing the rest.

  Agree ?

> Brett

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 \_/ \_/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html          M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/