www-repository mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOTs in java-repository
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:13:35 GMT
On 8/16/05, Phil Steitz <phil@steitz.com> wrote:
> I think the maven config at least is covered here:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/building.html
> see the section on deploying jars and the recommended configuration to
> avoid inadvertent deployment to java-repository.

Jelly is already set up this way, it just seems that Paul manually
copied them to the release location.

I've removed all SNAPSHOT files, including timestamped builds from
java-repository. They are still available in the archive and I kept a
copy in my home directory in case I need to revert this soon.

The timestamped versions are still on ibiblio for historical build
purposes, but the SNAPSHOTs are not.

Cheers,
Brett