www-repository mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Snapshots in java/repository again :-(
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 03:18:05 GMT
The thread here
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=112059978920245&w=2
indicates that, once again, an unreleased jar has made it into
java-repository and hence ibiblio.  In this case, the jar appears to be
a snapshot with a previous version number (commons-cli-1.0).  The
Jakarta commons team is working with ibiblio to get this fixed.

Somehow, we have to get controls in place to prevent non-released jars
being distributed via java-repository.  We also need to verify that
there are no other problems line the cli-problem out there.  Any ideas
how we can do this?

Phil