www-repository mailing list archives

From Mark Diggory <mdigg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java repositories
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:54:41 GMT
I have to confess, I'm not sure what the policy for the future will be
in regards to the apcvs group. What are our intentions once Apache
migrates completely to svn? Yes, you need to be a member of the apcvs
group to deposit files in /www/cvs.apache.org/repository. I thought this
was a "default" group given to all commiters.

-Mark