www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: repository thoughts
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:13:07 GMT
Hey guys, I was quiet for a awhile due to the birth of my new daughter a
  couple weeks ago.

To catch back up here, I'll just note that we did some work in the ant
checksum task to get it to output in various formats BSD/GNU etc. There
was an excellent thread last year that really resolved this subject in
the Ant community

http://www.ant-tasks.com/msg/17054.html

-Mark

--