www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Rsync Emails
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 03:23:40 GMT
Depends on how much publishing activity, for instance, heres the last one:

receiving file list ... done
commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar.asc
commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar.md5
wrote 151 bytes  read 300289 bytes  8011.73 bytes/sec
total size is 284096595  speedup is 945.60

otherwise, if no new content is found its just 3-4 lines:

receiving file list ... done
wrote 0 bytes  read 300289 bytes  8011.73 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 945.60

I could possibly tweek it to not send an email if there are no new files
being moved.

-Mark

--
Mark R. Diggory