www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: any ideas why beanutils 1.7.0 jars can't be downloaded by maven?
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 02:14:16 GMT
Looks like the beanutils jar went through on the last scheduled rsync at
8pm EST.

receiving file list ... done
commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar.asc
commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar.md5
wrote 151 bytes  read 300289 bytes  8011.73 bytes/sec
total size is 284096595  speedup is 945.60

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer