www-repository mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: betwixt 0.5 release jars
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:51:25 GMT
Thanks for clarifying that Mark - makes sense.

While Maven uploads directly, I make a habit of doing it on a machine with a
fast connection so shouldn't have a problem with our releases, however this
could still be a concern.

Are there any filenames that the mirrors don't pick up (eg . Prefixed files)
that we could use to upload as a temporary file then move to the correct
location when done? I can build that into Maven's upload support, and would
prefer it to using /tmp or user's home directories if possible.

Thanks,
Brett