www-repository mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: betwixt 0.5 release jars
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:59:30 GMT
Hi Robert,

Do you build the final release with Maven or Ant?

If it is Maven, the commons build would need to be changed to automate this,
but it's pretty easy.

Change:
<distributionDirectory>/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons</distr
ibutionDirectory>
To:
<distributionSite>www.apache.org</distributionSite>
<distributionDirectory>/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/</distributi
onDirectory>
In /commons-build/project.xml

(This is my understanding of the current place for releases of JARs to all
be published to - correct me if I'm wrong)

Then from the betwixt checkout of 0.5, run "maven jar:deploy"

Cheers,
Brett