www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: betwixt 0.5 release jars
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:38:50 GMT
Yes, pretty much the case. The big thing is to make sure you set group
write permissions and make sure the group is apcvs.

I can look into setting the deployment dir to be
/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/ but I remember requests from
the mirror folks to make sure that deployment happened in a
working/scratch directory and the copied into the dist this way the md5
checksum scipts that test the contents of dist wouldn't bark during the
upload process.

-Mark