www-repository mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Avalon currently is not a paradise!
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:51:07 GMT
> There is no simple "symlink" that can be approached to resolve these
> duplication issues because the directory structures are not the same.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that although the directory
structure needs to be duplicated, at the leaf a symlink can remove
duplication of the file data.  Either the leaf in java-repository points to
the avalon copy, or the avalon copy points to the jar in java-repository.  I
don't particularly care which.  I don't recall if you had requirement.

	--- Noel