www-repository mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: adding jaxme jars
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:06:01 GMT
hi mark

the release in question was made whilst jaxme was in the incubator.
AIUI it's an important requirement that it's clear that these are not
official ASF releases but incubation releases. the most direct way to
do this seemed (to me) to be continue to use the naming convention used
by incubation releases.

- robert