www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Avalon currently is not a paradise!
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:22:57 GMT
Thnx, I would like to see where discussion goes first. The duplication
has been there for some time, resolving it immediately is not high on my
list. Making any significant changes has to be well thought out in
directories that are mirrored.

Establishing a path of convergence for the contents is at the top of my
list concerning this issue.

-M.

--
Mark Diggory