www-repository mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thoughts on CJAN
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:41:18 GMT

Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> We should seriously consider establishing a "standards" community
> to establish supporting efforts such as this.

This list is our "standards" community.

> CJAN been hard at work with alot of "documentation effort". What are
> individuals thoughts on this project and its model?

That it has nothing to show, only ideas and musings. We already have
working systems, and also a possible 2.0 spec that has come out of
discussions here.

We still have to finish to implement the 1.0 spec at Apache, and IMHO
this is what we should focus ATM.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -