www-repository mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: adding jaxme jars
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:15:31 GMT
One side effect of changing groupIds around after they have been
mirrored is that ibiblio's maven repo now has jaxme stuff slotted into
both /jaxme and /apache-jaxme.  Once someone has decided which way it
should be, we'll need to remove the old cruft.  Mark, I leave this chore
in your hands!

Cheers,

Ben