www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: adding jaxme jars
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:00:07 GMT
Is there just an issue with where its going to be located then? (I.E.
site, cvs/svn location and distribution directories)? I'm very
unfamiliar with the Incubator and its policies so excuse my naivety.
Once a project has graduated via Vote, is there a process for its
"migration"? I think this was possibly Roberts point.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer