www-repository mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: adding jaxme jars
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:04:33 GMT
hi noel

sander's post early on this thread (quite reasonably) suggested that
it'd be a good idea for the repository team to think about how to
handle incubating projects in general (before any more come along). i
think that sounds like a very reasonable plan.

it also seems to me (at least) that it's really the incubator pmc who
are the right people to ask about the management of releases created
whilst under incubation (including any special measures that might be
required for jars released whilst in incubation).

- robert