www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Developer Repository
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:21:41 GMT
Ok, I do like that. I expected a local apache maven repository to be an
interim solution only. Do you guys have a time frame for repo.apache.org
coming into existence?

Until then, I'm thinking about the best migration route from ibiblio to
repo.apache.org.

I think taking over control of the Apache specific Maven Repository
Contents at ibiblio locally was an important first step.

My challenge now is to deal with the requests to resolve the content
duplication within and between "java-repository" and the other contents
"dist" directory.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory