www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Developer Repository
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:24:22 GMT
Hello everyone,

I want to greet everyone on the list and acknowledge everyones efforts
put into the Apache Repository Project. If I have circumvented any
authority of the group in setting up the ibiblio contents in the dist
directory, my apologies. I'm am fully willing to work within the
repository groups guidelines wherever necessary.

If Jason and I's migration the ibiblio contents has cause any problems I
am totally open to critique. I'm currently working to resolve the
obvious messiness in the java-repository directory. Please feel free to
let me know if there something you consider amiss.

Cheers,
Mark Diggory