www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Maven Repository Location
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:14:30 GMT
Sorry guys, I wasn't subscribed to the repository list,

Just to clarify,

1.) I am working with avalon to cleanup the java-repsitory contents that
map to their project distributions.

2.) I'm working to remove duplications and cleanup any stray md5
checksums that are bad.

-Mark Diggory

--
Mark Diggory