www-repository mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: STATUS
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:40:40 GMT

> The holdiays are over lets try to wrap this up.
> If we can settle on   the group project ID we can present it to the
> Board and general list for review.

I agree we only have a few things left to resolve. I'm waking slowly to this
fine new year, but agree it is time to wrap this up.

If I recall correctly the three choices for 'group/project ID' were these
(thanks Tim) here:

http://www.apache.org/~ajack/repository/proposals/repositoryGroup/
http://www.apache.org/~ajack/repository/proposals/repositoryFQDN/
http://www.apache.org/~ajack/repository/proposals/repository/

We need to have one person to drive this work to conclusion. Nick, do you
care to step up to that (since Tim has, I believe, decided to step back from
repo@.)

Nick, can we populate/complete the TODOs and work to conclusion?

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ASFRepository/ToDo

regards,

Adam