www-repository mailing list archives

From "Anou Manavalan" <anou_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: subproject URI naming convention
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:40:04 GMT
Dropping it just for binaries may be fine, but it is nice to have for src
and others, since the src and the bin mostly have the same name.... doesn't
seem right.

Can be added as an optional one.

regards,
-Anou

>From: "Tim Anderson" <tma@netspace.net.au>
>To: <repository@apache.org>

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!