www-repository mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: repository@ awareness?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:21:07 GMT

Noel:

Thanks for the W3C style reference.  One of the subjects it deals with
is content negotiation http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.html#remove
- and this got me thinking about how metadata as opposed to a resoruce
that metadata is describing can be resolved.  I'm going to try to dig up
some more on on content negotiation subject as this may be a factor in
resolving some of the requirements I have.

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org