www-repository mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] repository URI format
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 22:56:04 GMT
Sure man.  Discuss all you like.  Anyhow.  I just finished the package
directory part.  Now I'm working on the actual jar descriptor.   That
will give me end-to-end grabbing of a jar.  I'll then just have the
front end part to work on.  I'll then do some doco and fill in some
places where the javadoc is rough and publish my first go at it.

-Andy