www-release-discuss mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separating distribution and maven artifacts in Nexus staging repo?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 19:00:50 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:
> Let the Nexus uploads to the staging repository occur for these artifacts; this
> will add the checksums. [...] This seems to require the least special maven
> POM code.

Another alternative that we use in Jackrabbit, Tika and PDFBox is to
simply disable deployment (using the skip option of the deploy plugin)
of the top level reactor project that produces the source release
package. This way the package never hits the staging repository, but
we still get the GPG signatures with no extra configuration.

BR,

Jukka Zitting