www-release-discuss mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying maven artifacts for FOP and XML Graphics Commons
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:30:03 GMT
On 2010-08-26, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2010-08-26, Brian Fox wrote:

>>> We use Ivy to do that - and you'd need to understand enough of Ivy to
>>> make it work.

>> Could you document that somewhere?

> Yes, that's on my TODO list.

It took way longer than I expected because of unexpected life
interference, sorry about that.  Anyway, I've finally managed to put
something together, run it by the Ant and Ivy people who've already been
through the process and added it to the
<http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html> page (should
become visible soon).

The content is scraped from
<http://wiki.apache.org/ant/PublishingMavenArtifactsWithAntAndIvy>

I could have added that Ivy 2.2.0 adds the ability to PGP-sign the
artifacts on the fly now but figured that projects would already have
some way of PGP-signing in place anyway.

Cheers

        Stefan