www-release-discuss mailing list archives

From Simon Pepping <sampepp...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying maven artifacts for FOP and XML Graphics Commons
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:12:02 GMT
I am trying to understand how I can deploy maven artifacts for our projects
without having maven installed or understanding its build process. It seems
that I should follow
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#ant, 'Ant specific
Preparations and procedures', which is to be added.

Our ant build process builds a maven bundle jar. It does not contain md5 and
sha1 checksums, nor PGP signature files. Where do I put these, also in the
bundle?

Can I then log in to Nexus and use the screen 'Staging upload', which allows
me to upload without having maven installed on my computer?

Simon

GMail and GTalk: sampepping@gmail.com
home page: www.leverkruid.eu
Apache FOP committer: spepping@apache.org