www-release-discuss mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Separating distribution and maven artifacts in Nexus staging repo?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:27:58 GMT
If these artifacts had a well defined set of coordinates, I could
configure Nexus to trap them into a separate staging repo, which could
be promoted somewhere else...ie a repo that got rsyncd to dist.a.o.

This would be relatively easy to do, it would just make a separate
repo for you to close and promote at the end.  If we wanted to go
further later and have a single repo but selectively promote certain
files to one repo and others somewhere else, that would require new
code.