www-release-discuss mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying maven artifacts for FOP and XML Graphics Commons
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:27:52 GMT
On 2010-08-26, Brian Fox wrote:

> Could you document that somewhere?

Yes, that's on my TODO list.  Right now I'm in the middle of doing an
Antlib release
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-133/org/apache/ant/ant-compress/>
and have been taking notes that I intend to publsih as part of the /dev/
pages once I'm done.

Basically you need an ivysettings.xml and ivy.xml file for your project
and a simple Ant build file [1].  ivysettings is more or less
boilerplate and you need to adapt your groupId only. ivy.xml only lists
the jars to be published and update.xml doesn't contain anything that
would be Ant specific.

Stefan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/release/ is what
    Antoine used for Ant itself.