www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: Mirror script only displaying Apache domains
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 05:38:45 GMT
On Sun, 26 Aug 2018, Matthew McGehrin -Reverse.Net- wrote:

> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 19:32:47 +0200
> From: Matthew McGehrin -Reverse.Net- <support@reverse.net>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Mirror script only displaying Apache domains

Hi,

> I noticed this morning that only backup Apache.org mirrors are listed when
> using closer.cgi.
>
> Is this a policy change, or a script issue?

   The closer.cgi stuff is only geo-aware for IPv4, not IPv6.
   Google for "what is my ip" to see your public IP.

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/