www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Vience Yin <vience....@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [apache.fayea.com] your apache mirror
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 05:55:10 GMT
Hi apche.org Mirror Team:

In the past few days, we're suffering from network security review by the
government, the mirror server is temporarily limited from outside area by
GFW.

Fortunately we've passed the NSR and the mirror server is online again.

Please test URL: http://apahe.fayea.com/ is accessable outside of China and
put it on the apache download list.