www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: Mirror for Apache
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 07:12:07 GMT
On Wed, 30 Aug 2017, Phenyo Sabone wrote:

> Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:00:27 +0200
> From: Phenyo Sabone <psabone@retentionrange.co.bw>
> To: mirrors <mirrors@apache.org>,
>     repository-subscribe <repository-subscribe@apache.org>
> Cc: allstaff <allstaff@retentionrange.co.bw>
> Subject: Mirror for Apache
>

> Dear Admin
>
> I would like to register our Apache mirror officially and be able to appear
> on the Apache list.

Hi Phenyo Sabone,

   Thanks for your support ; We like to have an apache mirror in Botswana.

   Can you please sign up for an account, and create an 'issue' here :

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/

   There are a few minor problems with your mirror,
   that have to be fixed before we can add you to the list.

   Thanks ; regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof HFG-406   _/ \_
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL        F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/