www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Phenyo Sabone <psab...@retentionrange.co.bw>
Subject Mirror for Apache
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 07:00:27 GMT

Dear Admin

I would like to register our Apache mirror officially and be able to appear on the Apache
list.

Useful links and information for reviewing our mirror,see below for details,

URL of mirror :http://mirror.retentionrange.co.bw/apache/

ftp mirror :ftp://mirror.retentionrange.co.bw/apache/

rsync mirror : we do not provide rsync for now

Country where the mirror is located :Botswana

Contact email address :psabone@retentionrange.co.bw  / info@retentionrange.co.bw

Update frequency :Every 2 hours

Rsync repository used :ftp.kaist.ac.kr/apache

I use these rsync options :rsync.eu.apache.org

I have configured my Apache HTTP server as requested: YES

I have subscribed the contact address to mirrors@apache.org : YES

I am checking the output from the rsynch job on a regular basis:YES

Regards

Phenyo Sabone