www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject RE: Is possible to lunched Appache mirror in iran
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 10:54:21 GMT
On Wed, 31 May 2017, Cem Karaca wrote:

> Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 12:48:29 +0200
> From: Cem Karaca <ckaraca@veriteknik.com>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: RE: Is possible to lunched Appache mirror in iran

Hi,

> Please let me know if you want to sync from Turkey,

   Getting a 'feed' is /not/ the problem.
   Everybody can rsync from rsync.apache.org and set up a mirror.

> Cem Karaca

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof HFG-406   _/ \_
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL        F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/