www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: Is possible to lunched Appache mirror in iran
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 10:09:39 GMT
On 31/05/2017 08:00, Ahamed Bauani wrote:

> I really encourage you to go ahead with your plan for hosting Iranian mirror of Apache
repository even ASF don't listed your mirror as 'official one'. As per my personal believe
first target for any mirror maintainer to give local community high

I agree, a reminder however that only USA mirrors and ASF are bound by
USA law, which has no legal standing in other countries, so perhaps a
mirror not based in the USA, such as in Europe, can reach out to this
person and setup an rsync feed for them so they can host a mirror, even
if its not an official one.

--

Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/