www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Arnoldas Sareckis <hostmas...@vu.lt>
Subject Re: [apache.mirror.vu.lt] your apache mirror
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 06:58:13 GMT

Hello,

I have checked the mirror and all the sync setup seems to be fine,
syncing twice a day.

The last sync was done this night.

Here is the file with timestamp:
http://apache.mirror.vu.lt/apache/zzz/time.txt
Currently its contents are below:
1459901941 tlp-eu-mid.apache.org

There is no chance the mirror was out of sync for 8+ days.
Could you please check the upstream mirror to see if there are any
problems with it or provide more information for further
troubleshooting?

Thank you.

--
Best regards,