www-mirrors mailing list archives

From webmas...@netbet.org
Subject Fwd: New mirror subscription
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:24:15 GMT

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 2016-02-15 21:13
 From: webmaster@netbet.org
To: mirrors-subscribe@apache.org, mirrors@apache.org

Hello,

My name is John, I am technical administrator and webmaster of
netbet.org
My primary email contact is: webmaster@netbet.org

We have a server with a 1000 mb bandwidth and it is located in  Germany,
Dusseldorf datacenter and we did set up a mirror for apache,  we want to
use opportunity to become an official apache mirror. Want  to support
community providing server power that we have available.

New mirror address is http://apache.netbet.org
rsync://apache.netbet.org

URL of mirror : http://apache.netbet.org
[optional] rsync mirror : rsync://apache.netbet.org/
Country where the mirror is located : Germany
Contact email address :
Update frequency : twice a day
Rsync repository used : main
I use these rsync options : -avz --delete --safe-links
rsync.apache.org::apache-dist
I have configured my Apache HTTP server as requested (yes/no): yes
I have subscribed the contact address to mirrors@apache.org : (yes/no):
yes
At the moment, I rsync from the IP address : 85.114.133.101
I am checking the output from the rsynch job on a regular basis: yes