www-mirrors mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /pub/apache/httpd/binaries/win32/
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 04:10:37 GMT
On 30 December 2014 at 03:20, Matthew McGehrin -Reverse.Net-
<support@reverse.net> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We have had discussions in the past about OpenOffice regarding what should
> be mirrored or not. I do not see how this discussion is any different.

That was not about OpenOffice per se.
AOO has very large distributions, so there were necessarliy
discussions about how that might affect our mirror partners.

> I'm
> not going to join the Apache httpd list to ask them why they removed the
> binaries from being distributed.

You are far more likely to get a definitive answer there, and that is
the only place to ask for additional OS downloads.

The mirroring system can only distribute the releases that are
produced for it by the individual Apache projects.

This list is about managing the mirroring system.